Embedded with ALPINION’s core imaging technology and imaging platform, the E-CUBE 7 provides clinicians with excellent 2D, color flow and CW/PW Doppler performance. The E-CUBE 7 is the only system in its class that provides high featured transducers like single crystal convex and phased array. The smart and intuitive application software and features of the E-CUBE 7 empower clinicians to make diagnostic decision with confidence. If you would like to speak with someone about this model, call our 24/7 national hotline 877-891-0084.
Features for efficient workflow
- Xpeed™ optimizes images in B-mode, Color Flow and Doppler modes with one button operation.
- Auto IMT easily and quickly determines the thickness of the near and far carotid walls and evaluates a patient’s asymptomatic risk of cardiovascular disease. Accurate mean, max, standard deviation and quality index information are delivered with the touch of a single button.
Auto Trace PW, CW
- Auto Trace automatically calculates and displays peak velocities, ratios, volume indices and ejection fraction.
DICOM 3.0 Connectivity
Smart performance in multiple applications
Application specific measurement package
- Diagnostic efficiency is doubled through an onboard measurement package.
- E-CUBE 7 offers an efficient tool for Stress Echocardiogram test that helps users to obtain important information of the heart functions.
Tissue Doppler Imaging
- Tissue Doppler Imaging helps accurate calculation of myocardial velocities and deformation parameters.
DICOM Structured Report (Adult Echo)
- CUBE View™ is ALPINION’s world’s first real-time ultrasound image sharing solution.
Through wireless connection and CUBE View™ app in iPhone and iPad, users can share live ultrasound images from E-CUBE to anywhere.