If you would like to speak with someone about this model, call our 24/7 national hotline 877-891-0084.
The GE LOGIQ BOOK XP is a high performance, multipurpose, portable imaging system designed for a variety of clinical applications. The hand-carried LOGIQ BOOK XP is designed to be used anywhere at any time. The system boasts all the technologies of conventional ultrasound systems in a convenient, portable and compact package.
- Full Digital Ultra-portable System
- Color Doppler – Directional Color Flow
- Pulse Wave Doppler with Auto Doppler Trace
- Color Power Angio, B-Color, M-Mode
- Image Archive/Review
- Integrated Hard Drive (20GB)
- JPEG, AVI for easy PC Transfer Format
- Lithium-ion Battery
- Tutorial CD, Manual
- 10.4 Inch TFT Screen with Built-in Speakers
- Small Parts
- Automatic Optimization minimizes operator dependent variability to improve image quality, examination consistency, and overall productivity.
- Easy3D makes out of plane imaging simple
- Calculation packages for OB, Gynecology, Vascular, Renal and real-time auto Doppler applications image archive stores over 4,000 images or cine loop.
- Images are stored with raw data allowing the application of real-time scanning techniques to stored images.
- TruAccess data is stored in a DICOM format that enables images and information to be shared with other scanners, workstations and archives.
- Integrated 10.3 inch, high-resolution, color LCD for easy viewing and accurate diagnostic imaging
- Common LOGIQ family user interface