If you would like to speak with someone about this model, call our 24/7 national hotline 877-891-0084.
The GE Vivid 7 Pro is a complete digital color flow Doppler ultrasound system providing a wide range of premium performance applications in cardiac, vascular, general imaging and the OR environment.
The Vivid 7 Dimension ultrasound system offers users the best of both worlds: greatly improved quality of imaging and dependable performance. Image quality is taken to new levels with the Vivid 7 ultra-definition imaging and its image acquisition and processing capabilities.
4D imaging with Vivid 7 is unrivaled. It offers un-gated, un-spliced, online, and real-time or 4D full volume acquisitions. Additional features and benefits of the GE Vivid 7 Dimension include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Automated Function Imaging makes it easy to quantify left ventricle wall motion
- Advanced Tissue Synchronization makes it easy to quantify left Ventricle synchronicity
Vivid 7D imaging reveals a full volume image of the heart, requiring only the simple push of a button.
- High-resolution (up to 1600 x 1280 pixels), flicker-free, 21.3-inch computer graphics monitor, tilt and swivel
- 21” LCD Monitor
- 16.7 million simultaneous colors available
- Scanner software supports 800 x 600 display resolution
- DVR-Digital Video Recorder allows + or - R/W format for digital replay, looping, review and M&A capability. DVD playback from any DVD player or PC
- VCR input is played back through digital replay, allowing VCR images to be looped during review and M&A capability
- Instant review screen displays 12 simultaneous loops/images for a quick study review
- Scanplane position indicator and probe temperature are displayed with all multi-plane TEE probes
- Image orientation marker
- Selectable display configuration of duplex and triplex modes: side-by-side or top-bottom, during live, digital replay and clipboard image recall
- Single, dual and quad-screen view
- Split screen view