Lightweight mobility. Heavyweight ability. The functionality and high-performance of our high-end ultrasound systems in a completely portable design.
If you would like to speak with someone about this model, call our 24/7 national hotline 877-891-0084.
Lightweight mobility. Heavyweight ability.
Vivid* i builds on the many innovative features and technologies of the Vivid line with performance, quantitative analysis tools, and a wide range of applications.
Perform robust, comprehensive diagnostic exams.
Get comprehensive, real-time diagnostic results—in any clinical environment.
The versatility of shared service applications helps provide convenience to patient and operator.
Enhanced Productivity. Enhanced Patient Care.
Vivid i gives you:
- Productivity. Automated options allow for easy acquisition and enhanced image quality through a wide range of applications.
- Image Quality Optimization. One touch, optimized image quality for challenging patients. Helps preserve efficient workflow with obese patient populations.
- Quantitative Analysis. Auto-EF tool for quickly assessing LV function through ejection fraction. Help improve productivity and reach a confident diagnosis.
- Convenience. Access. Patients and staff benefit as the Vivid i delivers imaging and analysis in a broad range of applications (cardiac, vascular, abdominal, pediatric/fetal, OB and OR).
- Portability. Laptop size allows you to take exceptional cardiovascular ultrasound directly to the patient in the clinical environment.
- Compatibility. A wide range of advanced connectivity options help you streamline your workflow.
Innovative design that helps improve productivity.
Open a new window to the heart.
Vivid i provides exceptionally detailed information with Intra Cardiac Echo (ICE) *** imaging technology.
- ICE catheters deliver excellent image quality and real-time visualization of cardiac structural anatomy, and therapy catheters to aid in monitoring and guidance during interventional procedures.
- ICE helps provide an understanding of structural orientation during trans-septal puncture procedures to help you avoid clinical complications.
*** Pending clearance by Johnson & Johnson
ICE opens a new window to the heart.
The Vivid i uses GE’s TruScan architecture to deliver raw data image quality to cardiac, vascular, abdominal, pediatric/fetal, OB, and OR applications: clearly, efficiently and confidently.
- Ultra definition algorithms for speckle reduction.
- Clarity and Adaptive Reject to help optimize image quality.
- Ultra-high frame rates.
- Smart Depth automatically adapts imaging parameters.
Make confident clinical decisions.
The Vivid i provides parametric imaging and quantitative tools, allowing in-depth echocardiographic analysis. Automation helps to provide efficient workflow and productivity in daily use.
- Auto EF. Utilizes automated, speckle-tracking ROI tool to help assess LV Ejection Fraction.
- Tissue Synchronization Imaging. Quantifies LV synchronicity by displaying time-to-peak data in a simple to read red, yellow, green functional image.
- Tissue Velocity Imaging and Tissue Tracking. Myocardial Doppler imaging with color overlay on tissue image