If you would like to speak with someone about this model, call our 24/7 national hotline 877-891-0084.
High quality ultrasound imaging for Women’s Health.
VolusonTM 730 ultrasound helps you view tiny structures with clarity, differentiate tissue types and subtle details, and detect abnormalities to help enable early intervention.
That’s the power of a Voluson 730 ultrasound system. It is designed specifically to provide the extraordinary vision needed in your obstetrical, gynecologic, and maternal fetal medicine studies to help you diagnose patients earlier and with increased clinical confidence.
VolusonTM 730 features these image enhancement innovations to help you obtain excellent images:
- Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI) — helps heighten the visibility of organs and lesions with high-definition contrast resolution that suppresses speckle artifact, while maintaining true tissue architecture.
- CrossXBeamCRI TM — helps enhance tissue and border differentiation with a real-time, spatial compounding acquisition and processing technique.
- HD-FlowTM — uses a bi-directional Doppler feature to help achieve a more sensitive vascular study and reduce overwriting.
- Volume Contrast Imaging (VCI) — helps you improve image quality in either a single plane or in all three planes of a volume acquisition.
Enhance your workflow
VolusonTM 730 workflow tools help make your imaging easier with:
- Sonography-based Volume Computer Aided Diagnosis heart (SonoVCADTMheart) — to help standardize image orientation of the fetal heart by providing views automatically obtained from a single volume.
- Spatio-Temporal Image Correlation (STIC) — to enable you to capture a full fetal heart cycle beating in real time, and allows the volume to be saved for offline analysis.
- Tomographic Ultrasound Imaging (TUI) — to help make analysis and documentation of dynamic studies easier with a simultaneous view of multiple parallel slices of a volume data set.
- Advanced Voluson 2D and 3D/4D transducers — to help you achieve excellent image quality and meet a wide variety of clinical needs.
- ViewPointTM — is GE Healthcare’s powerful ultrasound data and image management solution that can be added for easy archiving, reporting, and more.
- 4D View — Our innovative software allows you to create an offline workstation to optimize, manipulate, and analyze your volume ultrasound data, freeing your ultrasound machine to image more patients
VolusonTM 730 is well suited to help you with